Do You Have an Unwanted Vehicle?

SRB will pick up your vehicle, or they will arrange to have your donation towed. At that point, you will receive a tax-deductible receipt; all at no charge to you!

Donate A Vehicle

Wondering what to do with your used car or truck? Donating your old vehicle to Senior Resources of Broomfield, Inc.
is convenient, easy, and may qualify you for a tax deduction. And best of all, your donation of a used car or truck will make a big difference in supporting our mission. 


To donate a vehicle you can call the number below or click on the button below to fill out an online donation form:

Vehicle Donations - FAQs
  • What can I donate?
    You can donate most any vehicle, including cars, trcks, boats, motorcycles, and recreational vehicles. They do not have to be currently running. Your vehicle donation will be sold at an auction or to a salvage company based on the condition.


  • Is my donation tax-deductible?
    Yes! Senior Resources of Broomfield is a non-profit organization. All donations to SRB qualify as a charitable deduction on your federal income return.


  • What information must I have to donate my car?
    You must sign the title of the vehicle over to Senior Resource of Broomfield, Inc. The title to the vehicle must
    be in your name.

    SRB will also need some information about where the car is located and the condition of the car. This will assist SRB in scheduling appropriate towing arrangements.


  • Will you pick my car up for me?
    A towing company will call you to schedule the pick up of your vehicle. You will need to give the driver the keys to the vehicle. You must also give the driver your signed vehicle title.


  • How is the value of my car determined?
    The IRS allows you to take a charitable tax deduction on your federal income tax form equal to the amount the vehicle sells for at auction unless it sells for less than $500. If your vehicle sells for less than $500 you may deduct no more than $500. If your vehicle sells for more than $500, you will need to include the IRS Form 1098C. Vehicles for Charity will supply this documentation after your vehicle sells. We recommend you consult your tax advisor with questions about your deduction.